To do today, Sat 18th September
Scroll down for instructions
This to-do list is really easy to use. The instructions below show what it can do.
1. New taskSimply click on ' New task'. Write your task, then press 'Enter' to save it and edit the task duration.
2. Task DurationSet yourself a time limit to complete the task. This helps you maintain your focus.
Enter the duration, in minutes, where it says ' Time'. For example, for 1 hour, enter '60'. Finally, press 'Enter' to save.
3. EditingTo amend the task name or duration, simply click on them and begin typing. Remember to press 'Enter' to save them.
4. The TimerPress the start icon () to begin the stopwatch for that task. Click the pause icon () to stop the timer. IMPORTANT: The timer will only run if this browser tab is open. If you close this tab or the browser, the timer will stop.
5. Completing a taskYou'll be alerted when your allocated time is up, but the stopwatch will continue to run until you stop it. To mark the task as complete, stop the timer then click the tick icon ().
6. Deleting tasksYou can delete a task by clicking the trash icon (). To delete all tasks, click the red trash icon at the top ().
7. NotificationsAllow notifications to get updated when the timer runs out.
|New task and time|
|Edit task and time|
|Start the timer|
|Pause the timer|
|Mark the task as complete|
|Delete an individual task|
|Delete all tasks|