To do today, Sun 16th June
Scroll down for instructions
This to-do list is really easy to use. The instructions below show what it can do.
1. New taskSimply click on ' New task'. Write your task, then press 'Enter' to save it and edit the task duration.
2. Task DurationSet yourself a time limit to complete the task. This helps you maintain your focus.
Enter the duration, in minutes, where it says ' Time'. For example for 1 hour, enter '60'. Finally, press 'Enter' to save.
3. EditingTo amend the task name or duration, simply click on them and begin typing. Remember to press 'Enter' to save them.
4. The TimerPress the start icon () to begin the countdown timer for that task. You'll see the time decrease each minute. Click the pause icon () to stop the timer.
5. Completing a taskThe time will run down to zero and the task will be considered complete. If you finish the task ahead of time just pause the timer, change the time to 0 and press 'Enter'. Good work!
6. Deleting a taskYou can delete a task by clicking the trash icon (). To delete all tasks, click the red trash icon at the top ().
7. NotificationsAllow notifications to get updated when the timer runs out.
|New task and time|
|Edit task and time|
|Start the countdown timer|
|Pause the countdown timer|
|Delete individual task|
|Delete all tasks|